This hot little number is integrated to your Sage 300 and stored inside the Sage 300 company database.
Collections for Sage 300c lets you manage overdue payment reminders, disputed invoices, promised payments, payment due alerts, cases, notes and communications from a collections-focused dashboard.
- Assess collections performance - see trend lines in Average Days to Pay and Average Days Overdue charts. Crafty reports like Disputed Invoices and Promised Payments lets you work through details and totals using an Internet-like search engine.
- Manage overdue payment reminders to improve cash flow - Email stage-specific overdue payment reminders and generate scheduled tasks for action on users' dashboards. Decide to skip on-hold invoices, include invoices as attachments, send emails to multiple contacts and include customer-specific grace periods.
- Speed up collections with payment due alerts - be proactive by notifying customer contacts ahead of time of invoices that are coming up for payment.
- Enhanced, lightning-fast aged trial balance - Flag unapplied cash, disputed invoices and collections cases. Filter by customer groups and disputed invoice amounts. Create a collections case on the spot drill down to an existing case. Flip from customer-centric view to a document-centric view with one click.
- Record and manage disputed invoices and track promised payments - all from the users' dashboards alongside collections cases to be revisited by date.
- Bulk send invoices, statements and letters and store the record as a communication against the customer contact.
- Integrate with your calendar - turn on the option to send a calendar attachment by email to the Sage 300 user whenever a case or task changes.
Benjamin Franklin said "Creditors have better memories than debtors." - Only because he didn't have Debtors Collections for Sage 300c back then.